View Single Post
04-26-2012   #31 (permalink)
Chastity
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

Hi Harmonie~
I actually know you as WeddingDress :> even though you don't know me. That sounded a little borderline stalkerish *.* but I swear I don't! When I first started Trickster 2 months ago your name instantly caught my eye. Mostly because I'm totally in love with that song c: So I know you as the WeddingDress girl. :3 (Not a bad thing!)

Personally I don't know you, but from the one time we did talk I felt that you're really nice person. I don't particularly like commenting on people's stuff with a stupid question but you still answered me and was super friendly about it. It made me feel comfortable to ask other people questions. You didn't give me a "whatever noob, too lazy to answer your question kthxbai". I really appreciate that. ^^

With that being said ~ good luck with your job and school. Irl should always come first! But whenever you have some free time come visit us on TO, I'm sure there's alot of people who will miss you. :>
~ForeverNAlways~

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia