View Single Post
04-25-2012   #30 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Hi, Rydia!

I'd like to request/order this animation:

With the recolored outfits of this image:

Along with the Heads of the characters (second job dragon and sheep), gero hats, and blonde hair on them both.

I'd also like the flower from this animation to go on top of the dragon's head, but without the up and down movement of the flower.

To be clear: I want the dragon to be Koto (on the left) and the sheep to be Kiyo (on the right), for both of them to have gero hats and blonde hair, and the color of the outfits from the second image.

Not sure if it'd cost more, but I'd also like two of the finished sprites - one without names, and then one with names. The names would be "Onoo" and "Mieno".

Note: You might need to edit the sprite of the Gero hat, but you can take reference from the second image.

Spoiler!

Last edited by R; 09-30-2013 at 08:40 PM.