View Single Post
04-22-2012   #1437 (permalink)
Vixen
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Hello everyone! I decided not to stay level 150 anymore because there were better things ahead of me I could try to achieve >: (Chaos Tower was my main reason for leveling)

Here's my leveling screenshotted from the Sense Type rankings whenever I could grind :3 (I couldn't grind everyday because of college)

I did NOT once get power-leveled, I was offered it for free on many occasions by friends but I refused

Here are some screenshots of my journey when I hit important levels (for me anyway, and sorry if the screenies are too big D8)

And then..

Thank you to a huge amount of people that decided to AFK for at Snow/Tap mine PQ's, and to those that AFKed/grinded with me for hours on end, you know who you are :3

I feel so overwhelmed lol, I didn't think I'd get this high, I wanted to prove -a few- people wrong that I could do it <;

Last edited by Vixen; 04-22-2012 at 11:04 AM.