View Single Post
04-22-2012   #2298 (permalink)
Uncharted
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIXtempo
I guess if my teammate is getting melee'd or if I'm within melee range of a rock but wep1 on mode 1 is sufficient enough for those situations.

And I've never had any ammo problems with it yet. It doesn't have the ammo to blast away but I usually pick my shots and let the funnels finish them off.

You could kite with wep2 on mode 2 but it seems much more effective to stay at a flashlight distance especially when the skills kick in. Or am I underestimating mode 2?
it's that main mode is too damn good to let it past by, only scenario i can see using mode 2 is either using melee or for ammo

@topic

just for the record, because SR Arios isn't op as **** or has some sort of real gay weaponry (or feature, say... fin funnel barrier) doesn't mean it's instant shit ya know u could use some manual aim instead of right click people to death -.-