View Single Post
04-20-2012   #2281 (permalink)
Crimsonred
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
Mode 1

w1 Melee is your average scissors 4 hit melee. The upper cuts remind me of Age-1 Normal's melee though.

w2 Beam zook stolen from Nu, Sazabi and their SR counterparts, only 5 shots with a slowish reload. Also blocked by Veteran Sniper instead of Infighter.

w3 Arios and Harute's beam spam weapon that's changed into one arm firing (good news). Still useful but it doesn't cause slow like Arios I believe.

Mode 2

w1 Dash from Arios. Pretty self explanatory. I think it does more damage than Arios though.

w2 Same as Arios.

w3 Missiles are not immobile, pretty far ranged and home pretty well. I'd like to think of it as SRudim's homings except they shoot out at the different angle.

Haven't gotten skills yet so I dunno.

It's a nice suit in my opinion, being agile and speedy which makes it great for hit and runs. I'd say a Arios that has been improved (no crappy w2, single arm for w3, addition of homings on mode 2).
You people and your unhealthy need for homings...
Although I agree the wep 2 was bad.
It was practically a extra weapon, what with the better wep 3 and MA mode wep 2...