View Single Post
04-20-2012   #2 (permalink)
Aimee
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Keep applying to places, express an interest in whatever the job entails and show that you're willing to learn and do your best.

Or try applying for voluntary work/apprenticeship, if they're looking for experience that's the only way you're gonna get it, unless you manage to find a place thats offering to ''take a chance''. Here, we had 'work experience' which was 1-2 weeks of unpaid work at a workplace during school, just for that purpose.

I'm not sure why the places you've named would look for experienced people anyway, shop jobs don't exactly require it, and once you've worked a few shifts you'd not have a problem anyway. (I started working in a big D.I.Y store after doing my work experience in a small gift boutique, so they're completely different and I know -nothing- about D.I.Y~)