View Single Post
04-20-2012   #17 (permalink)
Cornflake
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
Arrest doesn't instantly mean you're guilty.
being exonerated of a crime doesn't necessarily mean you're innocent. there's a certain stigma attached to being arrested that will affect these kids for years to come.

Quote:
As it turns out, the little girl was throwing things and jumping off desks screaming. She was sent to the Principal's office where she continued to misbehave and carry on with her tantrum. She was then arrested.
wouldn't something like counseling or therapy, in the presence of her parents, be much more helpful? she's ****ing 6.

Quote:
Tell me how truancy laws are bad laws.
tell me why skipping a class is fair grounds for arrest? if i was being fined for missing a few classes i'd feel better off dropping out, and i don't think people dropping out of highschool is a good thing (most of the time). i simply think the law needs to be more lenient and that's a problem police officers sent to protect the students should understand.

Last edited by Cornflake; 04-20-2012 at 01:38 AM.