View Single Post
04-19-2012   #9 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
I'm still wondering how they'd keep old characters... if they're still stuck in that house X_X;
Season 2 has nothing to do with season 1. This is whole new story with new characters and everything. I mean these are supposed to be "horror stories" after all, and in order for these stories to keep being passed down and told, there can't be a happy ending where everything is solved.

There still has to be that giant mystery and question as to what will happen now and if it'll happen again -- that's why there's horror. I figure the entire show will be a collection of these stories; there's no real "end" to these characters, it's just that we're introduced to the main story and then we're left not knowing if everything is safe and right in the world and that's why it's supposed to be "scary."

Spoiler!

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 04-19-2012 at 09:52 PM.