View Single Post
04-18-2012   #37 (permalink)
Kaay
ggFTW Moogler

Kaay has a spectacular aura aboutKaay has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
I'll say this once because I think people just don't understand at all, period. And apparently can't read because they're ignoring what's already been said.

Lyn DOES NOT decide the PRICES. PLAYERS who have EXPERIENCE in their RESPECTIVE ECONOMIES tell Lyn what THEY FEEL is FAIR. LYN only does JEWELIA PRICES and has NOTHING TO DO with what YOU FANTANSIANS TELL HER IS FAIR FOR PRICES.

Holy hell people, read.

Stop ****ing complaining about the Fantasian prices that aren't there yet and CONTRIBUTE if you want to see the right prices. Stop being whiny babies and help if you want this done right, otherwise you have no right to complain.

Even in the OP it says Jewelia only currently because guess what? Lyn only has experience in Jewelia so she's *legasp* only contributing to Jewelia.

This is why I rarely come here anymore, I just cry at the lack of reading/understanding.
First,Fantasians are not complaining,the idea of Lyn is great but I guess you got the wrong point :s

Ths thing is,some persons.. that fallow guide don't understand it is a JEWELIAN PRICE and now use the same prices for Fantasia.

What Noosy,Me and some other trying to say is:
Wait for a while..don't make guide for fantansia for now.
Like I said before the prices are going up and down fast.

One more time,thanks Lyn for the effort,I hope everyone got the point I am trying to say.