View Single Post
04-18-2012   #35 (permalink)
Queen
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

I'll say this once because I think people just don't understand at all, period. And apparently can't read because they're ignoring what's already been said.

Lyn DOES NOT decide the PRICES. PLAYERS who have EXPERIENCE in their RESPECTIVE ECONOMIES tell Lyn what THEY FEEL is FAIR. LYN only does JEWELIA PRICES and has NOTHING TO DO with what YOU FANTANSIANS TELL HER IS FAIR FOR PRICES.

Holy hell people, read.

Stop ****ing complaining about the Fantasian prices that aren't there yet and CONTRIBUTE if you want to see the right prices. Stop being whiny babies and help if you want this done right, otherwise you have no right to complain.

Even in the OP it says Jewelia only currently because guess what? Lyn only has experience in Jewelia so she's *legasp* only contributing to Jewelia.

This is why I rarely come here anymore, I just cry at the lack of reading/understanding.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki