View Single Post
04-17-2012   #8 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
i'm not saying it's legal, i'm saying it's to be expected and punishing something like that with a fine is just stupid.

i also don't think that would be a quality of 'good media'. it's a terrible practice no matter how common it may be.
I don't think he means good in the sense of like... I'm having trouble finding the word, I'll go with quality for now. What he meant I believe was smart media knows how to play with their power, and smart media picks out the extreme stories.

I'm really positive he didn't mean good/quality/righteous media, just media who knows how to play with media.

He also probably doesn't agree with it but this is just how it is right now, you basically agreed with him at the end.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589