04-16-2012   #3 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

13 year old said it. Must be true.

@Rhine: Firstly, you best check what a police state is. A police state is a state in which the government enacts repressive social, economic, and political controls. Most police states are totalitarian states. There is no aspect of having police in school, usually for safety reasons, that constitutes a police state. Secondly, I reiterate my main point of taking the word of a thirteen year old. Truancy court is truancy court, and has always existed. The likeliness of kids getting fined for "not tucking in their shirts" is unlikely. Now, if a teacher had said that that "not tucking in their shirts" equated to a Class C misdemeanor fine, I'd be more likely to believe it. But no, a thirteen year old says it. Thirdly, they actually only get a ticket in most cases and tickets are easily appealed (especially if the policeman who ticketed you isn't there). They go to court when they refuse to pay and/or didn't appeal (i.e., civil disobedience. Though, it's also important to note that with civil disobedience, you are supposed to willingly accept the consequences of your actions).

Last edited by Tardar; 04-16-2012 at 01:45 PM.