04-12-2012   #37 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
I think weight is the most useless stat in the game by far. I honestly don't understand it/any games that would want this horrific feature implemented.

I guess it's just another money tactic, but still, I'd like to play the game without having to worry about how much I can hold =.=
I know plenty of games that have WT. While it isn't listed as a stat, there is a "WT" in most games.

In MapleStory and plenty of other games you're limited by the number of slots in your inventory (cash expandable of course).
Rusty Hearts has a WT system that, like our's, slows you down when you have too much. There are items that remove the limit.

I'm not going to go on and on, but every game as its way of making sure your inventory isn't this black hole.