View Single Post
04-12-2012   #36 (permalink)
KahruNYA
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Right, my bad. >:

Even then, it still takes time and effort to power level those mules. It's not like you can power level 2-3 characters to second job in the blink of an eye, you know. Besides, I doubt you'd believe so strongly about this when you badly need a sprint.
It doesn't take much time at all. A few PPDs, 30 minutes of the first few zones to get to 21, then powerlevel for another 20 or 30 minutes. Two to three mules at once (royal).

I believe strongly about it because of
A) Providing an easy way to obtain massive amounts of galder from other players where there is already too much floating around, making prices for other things ridiculous (500~700m for an Ice Diadem? Seriously?). Not saying it's the main cause, but it certainly doesn't help.
B) The amount of money being slanted off of the company. 2 black elixers is $5.40. Store-more Permits are $4.50. I always wondered about those screenshots of players' bank/storage where they had 4~5 pages. No wonder.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.