View Single Post
04-12-2012   #50 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Double posting 'cause I can. D:

Vis might understand my gripe a bit, but okay, so I just found out that the PS3 Twisted Metal game came out. SWEET, VIDEOS, I WANNA SEE STORIES.

Got to see the stories, got interested in the final boss fights and searched for a few of those. Which brings me to this mini-rant: apparently some guys are just so whiny and butthurt and screaming about the fights like some 8-year-old while they're talking and trying to describe the fight and how to beat it (or lack of in some spots).

It's like 'REALLY? REALLY A-HOLE? Do you have to scream right into my goddamn headphones about how much you hate this fight/have to do this/have to do that/whinewhinewhine'? Apparently you do. Either don't record your voice, calm down a bit and show us PROPERLY how to defeat the bosses OR shut the hell up and play.

/endrant 8D