View Single Post
04-12-2012   #33 (permalink)
Senpai
Moo!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Noein
Class: Demon Queen
Level: 60+
Guild: Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanYa4eVr
Like the ones who powerlevel their endless mule characters, trading the boxes to their main, delete and repeat, sell them for 100~200mil+ per day? That's what I was getting at. Last time there was a method of myshop abuse that easy it was the Poppuri events where... ...oh.
I've never seen any gift boxes sold for that high. Level Up Gift Boxes are 35-40m. Level 40 ones are 12-15m; level 100/180B are 10-15m, and level 140 ones are 30m, give or take. The prices have been inflated a lot, but that's still nowhere near the exaggerated three digit figures you threw out here, so if anyone is buying them for that high, they're idiots in the first place.

I'd like to see removed:
  • Announcements that your fortune has expired every time you switch maps. They're beyond dumb, honestly.
  • Irremovable, un-NPC-able quest items that have become totally useless.
  • Banish.
  • Screen shaking.
  • Exceptional errors.
  • All the terrible grammar and typo's.
@LightClaw: I.. sort of agree. Closing the chat box is an option most of the time, but when it isn't, I really don't care to read people's drama, rants and general idiocy flashing across the ticker.

Also, the trials are fine. They can be a bit tedious, yeah, but on the whole, I don't see a problem with the majority of them. Between instanced rooms with trials and open rooms with none, I'd rather there be trials.