View Single Post
04-11-2012   #25 (permalink)
Vixen
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanYa4eVr
Like the ones who powerlevel their endless mule characters, trading the boxes to their main, delete and repeat, sell them for 100~200mil+ per day? That's what I was getting at. Last time there was a method of myshop abuse that easy it was the Poppuri events where... ...oh.
Yeah, it's a way of making money, so what? I did this constantly before I started my power-leveling business, I made 350m for only getting 6 chars to 50 (when boxes were 50m each)

It's not abuse in the slightest, why are they tradeable? If they didn't want us to do -a bit of work- to get a level up GB from a mule or w/e, they should've been designed untradeable, to be only opened on the character that got it, make the contents of the boxes unbankable.. really? .-.

Making new characters constantly and deleting = huge benefits. Gift boxes, Cards, Arcana Cards, farming stickers.. I did all but the farming stickers part cause I only got them to 50, but I mean for those that can level chars to 100+ (I probably would start doing this soon just for the Arcana Cards, lol)