View Single Post
04-11-2012   #24 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanYa4eVr
I'd rather they be replaced with untradeable boxes with more / better prizes (same things, more quantity). That way players can keep them to themselves instead of driving the prices of everything else in-game even higher because it's easy for anyone to farm Gift boxes for tons of galder.
It never used to be that way until people 'abused' the mail glitch and got billions to spend to begin with. So obviously everything went up in price, not just Level Up GB's. I still wonder how MS is being sold at 60m/k but Level Up GB's are about 35-40m.

Also I think being able to buy Elixers/Nates like that ingame > "more quantity, 1 time box" any day :l just my opinion.