View Single Post
04-11-2012   #20 (permalink)
KahruNYA
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese

Lastly. The Gift boxes shouldn't get removed. I think the contents are very helpful for people who can't afford to buy myshop constantly but are able to make decent amounts of galders on a regular basis. Elixers, Revives, Sprints? Thank you for that, no one wants to keep spending 18k MS just to recomp 1 equipment.
Like the ones who powerlevel their endless mule characters, trading the boxes to their main, delete and repeat, sell them for 100~200mil+ per day? That's what I was getting at. Last time there was a method of myshop abuse that easy it was the Poppuri events where... ...oh.

I'd rather they be replaced with untradeable boxes with more / better prizes (same things, more quantity). That way players can keep them to themselves instead of driving the prices of everything else in-game even higher because it's easy for anyone to farm Gift boxes for tons of galder.

I do agree with removing the screen shaking thing too; it's a bit obnoxious and I'm satisfied with the graphic effects that happen (in boss fights / harkon summons / etc).

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.