View Single Post
04-10-2012   #16 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

-Past event rewards/tickets etc we've gotten but can't npc.

-Giuvanni's Tear and Robin's Necklace (don't ask how I got 5) from a past boss summon event that I can't npc ....it's 15x5 WT Q_Q my Cat is already lacking weight oke??

-Screen shaking after you kill a boss.

-Like Parody said... past event monsters have been around since the Christmas Event :l really?

Some things I've read which I don't agree with. Like the boss trials. I'm sure it can get annoying after doing them over and over, but that doesn't mean you should be killing a boss 24/7 or they should remove the trials altogether. Quest items at Skull trials are able to be farmed..... I don't know what the problem is there? I actually loved Skull trials more than any other boss trial.

I don't know how /reminding/ players of Harkon Defense, Fiesta or anything else can get "annoying". I usually forget doing Fiesta even when it gets announced 10 minutes before it starts.. now think if it wouldn't get announced at all. Everyone would forget. New players wouldn't even know anything about Fiesta, etc.

The Angel System is a nice little thing for new players. It doesn't bother anyone at all. If you don't want to be called you type /Angel Off. If, like someone mentioned above, you never got called for help, maybe when you log on you should type in /Angel On. That might help.

Lastly. The Gift boxes shouldn't get removed. I think the contents are very helpful for people who can't afford to buy myshop constantly but are able to make decent amounts of galders on a regular basis. Elixers, Revives, Sprints? Thank you for that, no one wants to keep spending 18k MS just to recomp 1 equipment.