View Single Post
04-10-2012   #15 (permalink)
Caustic
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

I'm new to the server, but I think you might remember me, we made a deal sometime ago, I was looking for someone to trade galders between servers because I was intending to move to Fantasia (now I'm a full time fantasia player) and you helped me out with that, do you remember that?
Anyway, I couldn't get to know you better at the time because I was still playing at Jewelia, doing my things, but my first impression about you was very positive, you were so nice to me, and you encouraged me to move to Fantasia.
But now you're moving on with your life, and this is a very important decision, you're responsible for your destiny, don't let anyone tell you the opposite, life is yours, grab your oportunities, take your chances, and trust your conscience, because you know what is good and bad for you, so don't screw things up, but if you do, you can always get up and try again, so never give up and keep walking, like Jhonny Walker.

by Rydia~