Thread: Harlequinade
View Single Post
04-09-2012   #359 (permalink)
Mega
DJ
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

You said I could~ haha. Just don't stress yourself out over them! I can wait, trust me

I'm going to say just let your artistic-ness flow with these. I usually use 500 x 200 sized sigs and 150 x 150 avatars, but once again do whatever you think would look nice with them. The only thing I want is "Mega" on them wherever you see fit (hidden/small/big/whatever) If you want me to give you specifics / need anymore info just let me know.

I WILL let you know I like when the image goes outside the border of the normal "signature" background

Spoiler!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking these bazillion requests on, you always do an awesome job with your signatures and avatars

/lays down cookie offerings