View Single Post
04-09-2012   #9 (permalink)
InfernalGuy
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Good bye, Jia! I don't really know you, I believe we had few deals, but that's it...

But, by reading threads/posts of yours I built a good opinion about you, I saw/felt that you are a nice and kind person.

So yeah, I should say something about your quitting now. Upcoming words are my honest opinion, you can like it or you can dislike it, it's up to you

So. We all know and understand that we will all quit TO: some sooner, some later, those that are left will quit once TO shuts down... But. Let's be realistic - it is just a game... A damn good game! A game that you will be telling your grandchildrens about (when these little kids will be running around with their hologramic stuff and screaming "OH NOOO, HELP ME, [insert brother name]!". But what's this? [insert grandchild name] came to you and asked "grandma, what the games were like when you were young?". And then you'll remember Trickster Online, you'll remember all the friends you made while playing this game and you'll remember us - the GGFTW community

Do not be sad for quitting, the life goes on! It is a needed sacrifice, but TO will always have a place in your memories.

I wish you best luck with your studies, whatever works you'll have, just be lucky in general, maybe win in a lottery

And I wish you a bunch of cute and curious grandchilds! Be happy!

-Woldas

Last edited by InfernalGuy; 04-10-2012 at 02:28 AM.