View Single Post
04-08-2012   #1 (permalink)
Harmonie
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase

Harmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud ofHarmonie has much to be proud of
Default Fantasians Giveaway Event!

So I'll do a giveaway before I'll leave Fantasia.
Fantasia has been a good server and I had alot of fun on it but I have school and have a new job that keeps me pretty much busy + alot of other stuff to deal with iRL now.I might visit often when I'm done dealing with my life,which might be in monthes or never.I'm currently selling whatever I have left,and I think it'd be cool to give away some fuses and such that I have left after a few weeks

This giveaway is random,I'll pick people randomly and I'll give away whatever I have left.This event will be over @ April 28th,2012.

What : Leave your IGN and a Good bye note
When : Today - April 28th 2012
Prizes : I'll pick out 10-20 people. [I'll pick more if I find more stuff to give away]

1st Place : 300m OR a 4G Fuses [Ex : Tsunami Cape,Solar Sword,ETC]
2nd Place : 100m + A fuse @ your choice [I'll give out a list]
3rd Place : A Fuse @ your choice [I'll give out a list]
4th - 10th OR 20th + : Random Fuse that I'll pick out. [I'd appreciate if you don't sell it and not to complain about the fuse that you like it or not.]