View Single Post
04-04-2012   #218 (permalink)
Queen
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

3AP/1WT is a way to distribute your 4 bonus points upon leveling up.

It is until whatever level you want to. One of the most common questions asked in my guides are "when do I do what/until when do I do this?" and the only person who can answer that question is you. It's until you feel you've met the stat requirements you want (carrying pots, or whatever it is you want) and can fund any stat disparities you may or may not have.

It's really just a judgment call only you can answer. It's until you want to or for forever. No one can answer it for you.

I'm asked this so much I need to just put it in the FAQ @__@

Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
  • [H3] So how long should I add bonus points a certain way? 3:1 AP WT forever? Just until Level 100? What's the deal?
    • It's a judgment call. If you can afford to fund a myshop weight pouch, might as well just pump AP. Or if you're a weight junkie, you might go 1 WT and get a pouch anyway. It's what you think can gear, it's what you think you can fund. No one can answer this. I don't know how much money you have. I don't know what gear you already have. You have to decide this for yourself.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Last edited by Queen; 04-04-2012 at 09:57 AM.