View Single Post
04-03-2012   #10137 (permalink)
parudy88
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, update on Fox's Critical Strike skill! I've been asking people for it's exact effect, and was told that it now breaks through Dark Barrier (still receives 50% reflected damage), SoH, Sumo and Guard.

However, it still will not break through CT boss's guard. I have no idea if this was intended or a bug that will be fixed later.

Quote:
You know if the Bomb skills can be used for grinding purposes?Or Just Massive Damage lossing hp ?

You know if its a good amount of damage or the % of HP it take ?
The Buff Cancelers skill.. how it work?Can be used agaist bosses?
To use self-destruction, you will need +80% of your max hp. If you used it at 100% HP, you would have about 20% of HP left. I wouldn't say this is a good skill to use for grinding, as you would need a lot of HP and wait for the counter to attack the targets every time you use this skill.

I do not know the exact magnification for Buff Canceler skill, but I know at master level it cancels up to 3 buffs, and does a massive damage. For more info you can click the link i have above for my translation of the new skills.

I have no update info for the bunker skills (because so many ppl don't bother with it...lol). Will keep you guys updated!

Last edited by parudy88; 04-03-2012 at 09:48 PM.