View Single Post
04-01-2012   #10126 (permalink)
parudy88
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome, kale! Your help is much appreciated in the forum, so I wanted to help you out as much as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15

and with a personal question, did you find out what to do with the fakes relics you get from ravenwood? Cause ravenwood will give you 5 authentic relics for the schoolgirl, and 5 authentic art for duchess, but then he gives you 10 fake relics. and I'm wondering if they're actually used for something or if it's a "ha ha" reward
I can't play kTO anymore (because I no longer have the Korean SSN), but from what I've learned in forums they are indeed "ha ha" reward. When you bring the unidentified relics to Ravenwood, he will say as he gives you the reward that not all of the relics in Techichi Volano are authentic. You will only need 5 for Elsa, and 5 for Irina.

Quote:
Can't wait for extra details about the fox 3rd skill (if it goes through Sumo, Guard, Dark Barrier..)
I believe it goes through all defence related skills, including Sumo, SoH. I'm not sure if it ignores Dark Barrier's damage reflection (I don't think so, but I will ask...). I think it's confirmed that it doesn't go through Guard, but I can double check and let you guys know. Not many fox related posts in the kTO forum

Anyways, to use it, you need to first Master Sudden Attack. Save up your TM points

Last edited by parudy88; 04-01-2012 at 07:08 PM.