Thread: Take it easy!
View Single Post
04-01-2012   #5 (permalink)
Silver Rook
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Call this a shameless bump if you might, but I have several updates to make!

Firstly, for the WIP that I had once stated, it's complete!

iScribble WIPs

Spoiler!

I've moved pretty far away from Digital Art due to the fact that I could not be in contact with any computers while I'm in camp. Other than the fact that I'm stuck in National Service, I'm also pondering upon the possibility of me releasing a doujin dedicated towards Touhou (I'm not promising anything). I do have a basic plot out... However, I'm still lacking in the eureka idea that would make my story different from the rest.

Digital Art
Spoiler!

Besides that, I'm pretty much stuck in my Camp for the last 4 months. I hasn't been drawing much, but I'm still doing my best to practice. Drawing within the restrictive timing of the administration is indeed challenging. Not only that, I've also been testing out various poses (I'll attempt foreshortening and perspective soon...) on a very special book (To me, of course).

I do hope you guys enjoy Touhou as much as I do, however. I'm lacking the energy to come up with creative characters to draw with.

Pencil Sketches

Spoiler!

That's all the updates I have for now. Till next time, I'll try my best to improve!

Also...

http://himenogawa.deviantart.com/

I have one of these now! It isn't really filled up, though.

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 04-01-2012 at 02:24 AM.