View Single Post
03-29-2012   #4 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

So I recently started watching this, since Netflix has been adding Kdramas like crazy to its instant lineup.

First off, it's a little different from most Kdramas I've seen in that the Main character is a guy as opposed to being female, like it normally is.

That aside, it's a lot more comedic than it is romantic, at least as far as I've watched, and I rather like it. A few of the moments had me laughing my ass off, and at some points all I could do was roll my eyes.

I like the Gumiho, she's super cute and very direct (take note, this is not a normal trait in korean women. One person actually says she has no manners and asks her if she's from another country). She also doesn't understand some modern slang, which leads to lots of awkwardness and hilarity. Dae Woong is frustratingly immature, but not an ass like a lot of Kdrama lead males.

The side characters are also pretty interesting, especially the guy in the trenchcoat.