Thread: Life is Bad
View Single Post
03-28-2012   #1459 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

OHMYGOD. I SWEAR TO WHOEVER. The sound of your sloshing and TOTALLY obnoxious gum chewing is just re-rolling in my head. It's DISGUSTING, RUDE, & ATROCIOUS. I'm pretty sure the people in my radius were pretty disturbed by it too, but they didn't want to say anything. AND THEN YOU COME BACK TO POP ANOTHER ONE AFTER THE BREAK, OHMYGOD $#^^#$^$&. The next time you do that in class, I swear I will scratch your face off. 3 hrs of sitting in front of that was grueling. UGH, and a dead cat on the road, what a GREAT way to end my night =.=