View Single Post
03-27-2012   #241 (permalink)
Pshfrk
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

So today is my onii chan's Bday . . . So I made something for him ! (He's not really my brother, though )

He wanted Jin Kazama & Akuma, but Akuma came out as a silly cheerful old man INSTEAD of a threatening evil massive guy with crazy hair "orz So I cheated and just cut him away . And for some reason all the time I paint something it looks ridiculous in the thumbnails, and this time I messed up the face , I don't really now why it's wrong, but I know something is because it looks like it pasted on top of everything, and it's flat and his pecs look like manboobs and " x " and " y " . . . But well, I had fun with doing the " Inky " stuff playing with filters and the smudge tool .

I fail at dynamic poses !

PD : This is a smaller version, since the one for the big boy is a Wallpaper and it has extra stuff .

Thanks for reading / watching !