Thread: The List
View Single Post
03-27-2012   #55 (permalink)
YenSai
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassay
Okay Gabby. Even when you get good scores, we lose. We lose. Objective of the game is to destroy Nexsus. Not to get good scores. Get your shit right meng.
objective of the game is to have fun because it is a game. if you don't have fun because you lose then you should uninstall the game asap ^_____^
fun = play game how you want = DO WHAT I WANT WITH NIDALEE, NOT DO WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO AND GET A WORSE SCORE.

and if I'm the only one getting good scores, maybe you noobs should learn how to play YOUR champions, not sit there and b*tch because you don't watch me when I use cougar ^_^

yes in the game you are supposed to get strong and kill the nexus.. doesn't matter what way you get strong as long as you are getting kills and getting fed, so HOP OFF about me not playing the champ the way you would, I AM NOT YOU!
..i..