View Single Post
03-23-2012   #145 (permalink)
Samaniego
~Forever & Always~
Games
Trickster Online

Samaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really niceSamaniego is just really nice
IGN: Samaniego
Class: Thief Master
Level: 333
Guild: Friends Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
The question is, though, how to get her to depend on you? A lot of girls are afraid of that unless you show them true commitment, and some only give that commitment IF YOU FREAKING ENGAGE THEM AND NOTHING ELSE!

*Mumble grumble....*

I've had 7 girlfriends my entire life, I started dating when I was 13, my first girlfriend was 2 years, my second was 3 months, my third was 2 years, my fourth was like 3 weeks lol, my fifth was 10 months, my sixth was 3 months, and my 7th was 11 months.

Every single one of them except one required a heavy amount of commitment that most people aren't comfortable with giving before they got "dependent."

However, I'm a firm believer you should only date girls that you feel you could potentially marry someday. That doesn't mean you have to marry every girl you date, but if you don't think you can marry them someday, then don't date them at all.
Amen........

Forever & Always