View Single Post
03-23-2012   #9 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Ah i'm sorry Rydia! I hope you don't mind another order!

Okay. I went ahead and did my base sheet using a frame from Bard Amelie's idle pose.

Piece materials: Curl-hair from Summer Poppuricia, Hat from Belle Chocolat, and (fail-insert) wings from Amelie the Fallen.

Doing this, I tried another hair-style on Gaap, my [F] Witch. (My artwork concept had different twin-tails tyle, but there was no pet I can take bait on.)

What i'm requesting is to re-color Bard Amelie's flying animation:

With the near-impossible task of replace her hair-net buns (I do not like those, oro) to (Summer) Poppuricia's twin-tails, AKA the separate curl piece I provided on the sheet.

Same for the colors. Hence why I made the sheet for your convenience.

I'm not sure how the animation for the Popuricia hair work, but wiggling them a bit will work... (And since I don't know what program do you use to make your stuff.)

The wings can be just be black angel wings like LadyGaap's, but if you can Frankenstein the wings too, I won't mind having something from the 1st-job devil-boy pets, Fallen Amelie or Lina, or even Succubus Nyxx or Incubus Noxx.

I have a good feeling that this may cost 40mil-60mil... But it's worth it~