View Single Post
03-23-2012   #5246 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KotoOnami
OGP - The serious Nerf that they put on Latale, like bosses stronger than they should be, Lag which never heals, Item drop rate look like it drop to .0001% (seems like it), and the crowdedness in Elias .... ALWAYS in Elias
in any game (that has a towns and a decent player population) the "main" town is always gonna be crowded =\ not much you can do about that really lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KotoOnami
GP- Well both good thing and bad thing: XP pots! Great! but you neglect your quest and don't know what order to do it which I personally don't care lol.

Overall- GP seems to be my fav!
do you mean GP latale the psever? i knew it was still around but isnt it still like, dead? e.e