Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster
Default Title?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien
The only thing I'm disliking about these Poppuri Events; is that year after year, it's always the same prizes, aside from a new poppuri set (which I don't mind). As much as I like free Artisan's Flames and Elixirs, I think that they could at least be a little more creative with their prizes once in a while.
This is pretty much the answer to this thread. People's enthusiasm to the Poppuri event has gone down because of the same prizes, and each year less people rally up to Mirage to kill rocks just to get boxes, and more just stock up on driller pets.

Even I could come up with a new list of prizes right now after noticing that they've been the same several years in a row, but I guess whoever sets up the Pop events can't. But hey, free stuff cheap stuff worth a few hours of my time is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
I find People who keeps on Comparing the Prizes with Points is retarded...

why the hell would you even say that o.o ?

the Prizes as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WITH MYSHOP POINTS AT ALL!!!

it not really about how much money their are giving away but what the best Prizes to give away...

each time I find people like that I be like...WTF
If I interpreted this correctly, you don't seem to realize that some of the prizes are from myshop and are worth myshop points, such as Refine Powders, Master's Authorities, etc.