View Single Post
03-19-2012   #8 (permalink)
Griever
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
If this was actually released like 2 years ago then I could imagine myself excited and wanting to play this -- it's like Lunia's early days, you got awesome chained combo, bosses/stages that actually look hard!

...But now? Nah...I'm too busy hugging Guild Wars 2

Beside I think it's very possible that this great game will eventually walk the same path as Lunia...

They said they used their experiences and lessons learned from Lunia to make their second game better? Why can't they just fix the first one instead of just giving up and moving to a new one...I mean it seemed to me that they hardly even tried
Same for me. Lunia was revolutionary for it's time and a frontier for the ARPG genre, but now there's plenty of various ARPG MMOs and so far, Kritika doesn't seem to offer much more than Lunia. It seems pretty much the same as Lunia except a different camera angle and graphics. Maybe allm will release some info that will show us how, if at all, Kritika establishes itself as different from Lunia.

Of course, I'm not going to sit here and pretend I won't download it and try it out, if only because allm made it and I want to see if they're incompetent or if Lunia just took a wrong turn at some point.