View Single Post
03-18-2012   #26 (permalink)
Griever
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

The purpose of Lunia was to Conquer the Universe? Since when? I don't know any of the storyline of the new devildom stages, but from what I remember up to M6, lolwutconquerwut?

Quote:
ALLM Interview:

Q: When Lunia was in development, the target was to "conquer the universe". Is the same concept used for Kritika as well?

The development team for Lunia was really called "Conquer the Universe". Thinking back, it was kind of immature on our part, but it was really our aim. Through developing Lunia, we learn invaluable lessons (hopefully) and used the experience we had as the foundation for developing Kritika into a better game (you don't say?)
Also Conquer the Universe is a silly name. XD

P.S. what year did Lunia start going downhill?

As an ARPG emphasizing 3D extreme actions, Kritika has been developed by Lunia Online's developer Allm since 2008, and was once codenamed "Project Apple". The game received a big award from the Korea Creative Content Agency in April, 2010, and selected GameOn as its publisher in Japan when still under development. From this, we can easily see Kritika's great charm.

It's 2012 now.

P.P.S. I figured out why it seems like ALLM doesn't care.

Those are their offices. Looks really comfy and like a good place to take a nap.

Last edited by Griever; 03-18-2012 at 09:16 PM.