Tried her out in PBE, here's what i've seen:
- great ap ratios, you could get fooled into thinking that she can be played mid
- horribly long cooldowns, having only 2 damaging skills truly cripples her (q = 6 seconds, E = 9 seconds)
- her passive deals 117 damage at level 18
- the slows are nice but her 80% slow gradually recovers so it's not as crippling as irelia's slow
- lulu's polymorph might get ignored when you save allies with it ending as useful as zileans ultimate when the allies you use it on flash away from the team fights
- if an enemy melee champ (like akali/talon/katarina) is on your ally and you try to polymorph him/her your ally gets priority the skill gets used on him.
- i want to use her ult on cho
Also vamp scepter gives 8% life steal, wriggle's 12%, BT 20% and there's a new item you can create with the hexdrinker and a pickaxe that gives an extra stat (forgot which!) based on your missing hp.