View Single Post
03-17-2012   #1058 (permalink)
Ascherit
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnett
your art is so pretty omfg ;___________;
it's like sex on a slice of pizzaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and omfg you are studying asl? ;w; //knows a bit of asl
Thank you <33 yum, sex pizza.

Yep! I'm currently taking a beginner class right now so all I know so far is the alphabet and very slow fingerspelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooli
Mmmm the food looks good ;A; And How did you add in that striped pattern in the background with the frills?

I also like the guy with the scarf. I just find scarves so fun to look at and draw.
The trickster characters you drew also look pretty :> Do you ever plan on drawing the guys?
I did the background in photoshop so it was a combination of shapes, layer masking patterns, and using a lace brush for the border. If you want to know specifics I don't mind explaining in detail.

I love drawing scarves :> and it's definitely not because they give me an excuse to not draw the neck/upper shoulders

For the heck of it I might I like to draw sets of pictures that relate to one another. Like counterparts and whatnot. One of my OCs has a twin and whenever I draw one of them I always feel the need to draw the other in the same style/setting.

these swimming gays ruined my life