View Single Post
03-16-2012   #1054 (permalink)
Ascherit
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

@Sani

Thank you! Yeah, I amaze myself sometimes too @_@ but practice definitely helps. One of the best things I ever did to facilitate my skills was taking requests on MyTrickster and here :> a lot of artists aren't particularly keen on taking requests (mostly because they have their own ideas of what they want to draw) but I think as a developing artist it's totally helpful to do so. At least it is for me since I get artists' block a whole lot and I just get stumped on what to draw very often. When I don't take requests it's usually because I'm genuinely busy with life/hw/classes.

@Minty

Yep...that game is a curse for me. D: Brings me back everytime no matter how many times I try to quit. Most likely I've met you a couple of times on TO too I'm still playing on my main (Kaitoru) so feel free to add me if you haven't already~ (and if you're still playing)

these swimming gays ruined my life