View Single Post
03-15-2012   #12 (permalink)
SlinetNight
ggFTW Lurker

SlinetNight is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongz
Just my opinion, I believe that SS-ing sideways (to the left or right) have limited uses.

Its more of an evasive skill than a lock/catch enemy technique. Imagine, you're SS-ing sideways meaning, on your screen, you're not facing any enemy. What are you going to do if you're not facing an enemy ? Take shots from him and not melee him ? Perhaps... At best, this Sideway-SS is mainly used for dodging and climbing at the same time. At least, that is what I believe.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks for your comment, actually u r kind of right. But maybe u missundersand me, canuse this video is talking about a melee match. I never use it in death or other match.XD cause the keys are too complicated,maybe some people can do that(some crazy guys). and i dont invent this kind of SS, i learn from the video too. And i dont really agree the name of this kind of move, cause sideway SS are not real SS, the real SS just works for front. But the inventer called it 4 way SS(translate from ChineseXD), so i use this name to respect him. In conclusion, 4 way SS make you pro in melee match, and we dont know how it works in shooting match so far.(hope u can understand my english lol)