View Single Post
03-14-2012   #40 (permalink)
Recette
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

As far as I know, you do NEED them in your inventory. Dropped boxes count towards the big counter, but not your individual counter. Meaning you need to pick every single one if you want either the 400 for the universal prize, or aiming for top 10.

EDIT - for reference, I participated in the last event, Recette and Ana each got more or less 70k to 75k each, and I got some 10k to 20k from kind friends, for a total of 160k hunter boxes. If they counted immediately after dropped, then Recette would have been in the top 10 as well. Therefore, unless they changed something, the above answer stands.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Last edited by Recette; 03-14-2012 at 08:31 PM.