View Single Post
03-14-2012   #1 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz
Default Random Thread [Lame Comeback Smells of Stale Bacon][♥]

lol This idea spawned after a random tweet/dream and figured that Astro could use a plug for the most random stuff. Basically if we can get this page to 100, that'd be sweet. But yeah! Derail the convo if you want just like in the guild chat! Remember kids, play nice! (Any other outside of Astro is welcome to join in the discussion!)

EDIT: In case you didn't know, YES you can post pictures/videos, but remember ggFTW's rules! Also, if yer gonna post more then 1 YT video, spoiler it! Kthx gaiz. <3

Soooooo to start off the thread, has any ever had any eTO/Astro Blitz-related dreams? I know I get some now and then, but I had a weird one last night and Tweeted about it. Basically for some reason IRL, Vis and I agree to get married. We then got a decent sized house. Then we spent a fortune on a few new computers and got about 5-7 pugs and decided that they be our children.

lol brain u funy

Last edited by Sakurah; 12-18-2013 at 02:46 AM.