Thread: Nails
View Single Post
03-11-2012   #19 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I really wish I had a proper storage. All my make up is in two dresser drawers, and a few bags. Dx I'd take a picture if they were all organized. D8

And for those that have thin nails, dry nails, pretty much bad nails, there's a cream I use. It's a bit pricey for a nail cream, but a little goes a long way, and it can be used for many different things. I like to put it on my lips before I go to bed, or my elbows when they're dry, and they're soft when I wake up. On the nails after a week of use my nails were shiny and got a nice shade of peach, it looked like I was wearing nail polish but wasn't. I'm very bad at using new things every day, I always forget to, so I can't really say anything about long term use.

Dior Crème Abricot Fortifying Cream

And I've been wanting to try this:

nails inc. Magnetic Polish

In Houses Of Parliament and Whitehall Teal
okay maybe Trafalgar Square, too after watching the see it in action video. 8D