View Single Post
03-10-2012   #1 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default Two girls commit suicide over missing remote/attempt to time travel

12-year-old girls hoping to 'time travel' commit suicide in Fujian : Shanghaiist
Quote:
Two 12-year-old girls in Zhangzhou, Fujian province have committed suicide, one of whom allegedly died for time-travel, local media reports. Xiaohua, one of the two girls, apparently was motivated to take her own life after being distraught over losing a remote control for the rolling door of her house, and planned her suicide on March 1st.
Her best friend Xiaomei decided to die together with her, leaving a suicide note which reads:

Quote:
My good sister has lost the key and was afraid of being scolded. She wants to die, and I decided to die together with her. Please don't worry too much. We weren't born at the same time on the same day, but we want to [die] at the same time on the same day. In my life, I have two secret wishes. One is to time-travel back to Qing Dynasty and shoot a film with the emperor, and the other is to travel to outer space.
The two girls committed suicide by jumping into a nearby pool and died before their families found them. more...
This is were the many worlds interpretation and quantum suicide come into play. We, or perhaps just me, are in the universe in which both of those girls died. But from their point of view, only one of them died, or maybe both of them lived. What I'm trying to say is that I have no idea what I'm trying to say. CHINA!