Thread: Introductions
View Single Post
03-07-2012   #7 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo
Hey my name is Romeo
I started Tricky a year ago, because of my gf, who sadly doesn't play . She got my addicted to Trickster ^^ and she's proud that i still play and for getting me addicted to something. My next goal is to get her to play again, but summer vacation since her main focus is on school. I like Anime, blue, chocolate, juice, and pie not pi number is too long for my liking.
Pi is cool and it's a small number, and really you only need to write it using it's symbol or arcsin(1), or Esc p Esc in mathematica.
I hope your gf comes on C: then she can join us in our guild C:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiba
Hello Seiba here aka Lyneth!
Love playing RPG's like Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy Series. Love Anime, Manga, Sushi and Steak! Been playing Trickster for 3 years about on and off. My character is usually on 24/7 but as a, "L"oser would say, "Statue". Umm I guess that's about it.. Oh I like to ruin the market!
STATUE! And how does your computer cope?

Sushi= part rice
therefore +1 to rice fans.