View Single Post
03-07-2012   #4 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I know how you feel, Ive had problems with acne for years, it comes and goes depending on the time of year. I remember days in highschool when I didnt want to go cause I was breaking out bad, I tried tons of products, either they would cause me to break out more, or they would do nothing. I tried both medication and washes, creams, you name it. I have very sensative skin, and its hard to find things that work well for me.

Now for suggestions:

I know its a well known product and you may have probably tried it already, but have you tried proactiv? A few years ago I had pretty bad acne, and first week I broke out a little more than normal, but I really wanted to like it, I felt like it was the perfect treatment. So I kept trying.

Well, after that week, my skin cleared up, and I barely had any break outs. Also their refining mask is amazing.

Now, since I stopped getting them shipped and its not available in stores, Ive been trying different things, but I have yet to find anything as good so far.

But, for awhile I did use a pretty good combination of Philosophys Purity Made Simple, and a Clarins Exfoliator and one of their Moisturizers I forget the name of.

Lush also has some nice facial products and if you have one of their stores nearby you can usually get free samples, and the workers are always friendly and know exactly what products would help your skin type. I bought this facial night package the first time I went, and it had goodies customized for your skin type, and I believe two friends, but if your friends arent into it, you can of course get extra for yourself.

Just dont give up, youll find something that will work for you.