Thread: Nails
View Single Post
03-07-2012   #3 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

WHITE OUT 8D8D8D

But no, really. I like all different brands. I love all different colors, too.

I absolutely love all things MAC, their nail polishes are amazing.
I really need to start wearing nail polish again, my nails have been clean for the past few months.
Just a few swatches I found online since I don't feel like digging for them now. D:

Spoiler!

I wore that nail polish for the longest time.

Spoiler!

I saw this one, and fell inlove with it. It's a really nice pink.

Spoiler!

Another favorite.

I had the biggest obsession with Chanel a few years back, and this was one of the only nail polishes that I ever loved from them, besides a gold one they had, and I lost. ;;

Spoiler!

A picture can't even show it's true color, it's so pretty.

As for fake nails, I've only gotten them done a few times, more recently they're gels, one time I got black nails, white tips, another I got pretty blue, with hot pink tips, and I don't even remember the other times... I'm getting them done again soon, and am still debating which colors.

And then I used to get acrylics when I was younger, but it was just white tips.

And for designs, I don't do them at all...I don't have a steady enough hand to do it, and wouldn't be able to do anything on my right hand. Plus I'm usually a perfectionist when it comes to any cosmetic, I would just end up removing it 20 times before I'm okay with it.