View Single Post
03-07-2012   #9 (permalink)
Catharsis
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

If she's worth it, you'll do it.

I've broken up with a guy before because I moved to a different city, and it takes 3 hours to see each other. 3 hours is normally not a big deal for most people, but we were busy and apparently we didn't like each other enough (despite a year of dating) to spend that much time driving through traffic.

On the other hand, I have a friend who had just gotten married to her long-distance bf. She lives in the US, and he lives in the Scandinavian region. That's verrry far. They made it through 5 years on LDR before getting married. Maybe because the relationship is worth the fight.

Like I said, if it's worth it, you'll do whatever it takes.